The research featured on this website is produced by Team 17 of the Canadian Consortium on Neurodegeneration in Aging, which receives funding from the Canadian Institute of Health Research (CNA-137794) and several national, provincial and industry partner organizations.
Ressources et liens
Quelques ressources pour promouvoir la communication d'accessibilité (anglais)
- Speech-Language & Audiology Canada:
- Canadian Association of Optometrists
- International Federation of Hard of Hearing People:
- Canadian Hard of Hearing Association – British Columbia Chapter “Hospital Kit”
- Wavefront Centre for Communication Accessibility
- Masks during coronavirus make life difficult for those with hearing loss. But the answer is clear
- Communication Disabilities Access Canada
- Aphasia Institute
- Alzheimer Society of Canada:
- World Health Organization
- Open Letter about Disability and Triage in Canada
- Canadians with a Hearing Disability
- How Do Medical Masks Degrade Speech Reception?